At Kore Projects, it is tricky to put a name on just what we do. If we were hard pressed for one, though, it would be that we are a solutions-providing company.
The world has seen a lot of technological advancements in the past decade alone. In that time, paper has been dumped for a lot of reason.
You would not be surprised too if you considered how it made project details:
- Difficult to track
- A headache to file
- Very time consuming
- Labor demanding
- Prone to damage/ loss, and so much more.
To beat that, the world had to go digital.
Furthermore, the digital model just provided a form of convenience that paper doesn’t. From a single digital application, hundreds of projects can be managed.
The best thing is that these digital solutions don’t need a lot of effort to get them working. To better their offering, you can even obtain better paper reports from what these digital models provide.
But then, again, there was a problem.
Many businesses were not seeing this, and it’s making them lose thousands of productive hours every year.
So that every business starts truly converting their time to money elsewhere rather than wasting it, Kore Projects came up with a slew of solutions.
One of our very interesting projects till date is the Kore Timesheet. Designed to take all the stress and inconvenience out of project management in the construction industry, project managers will now have less to worry about.
Given how they can now handle all their tasks (simultaneously too, might we add) from the comfort of an app, the newfound ease is almost surreal.
We have made a lot of quality integrations into the administrator page of the software while adding a myriad of features to the mobile version too. Yes – it is supported on mobile, and you can get access to your projects anywhere and anytime.
Serving the New Zealand, United States, Australian and United Kingdom markets, Kore Timesheets puts all the control back in the hands of the project manager.
Health And Safety
- Your staff on the ground will receive a link, and this is what they will be using. Here you can fill out toolbox talk form, meeting minute’s forms.
- From Daily pre-start forms and accident and injury reports.Ensuring your staff are aware of all risks on site, hazardous products and also be able to view task analysis and swims forms.
- All information that your staff fills out in forms is sent in real time to the admin management panel. Injury and accident report forms are crucial to a manager as they need to know what has happened and how it can be controlled so another incident of the same nature can be prevented.
- Filling out one of these forms is as easy as filling in any other form on our system; you just click on the file and go through it on your mobile.
- After it has been filled out and saved it will automatically send allowing the admin team to view it on their management pane These injury report forms, like all the other forms on our system are saved into the database.
- This way these forms can never be lost and there will always be a working record. This allows companies to send copies of these forms to anyone, most importantly ACC.
- Timesheets are one of our many top features within Kore Projects.
- Timesheets are an easy alternative than the paper trail.
- With timesheets, you can fill them out daily or at the end of the week but we suggest you do it daily as the timesheets come off the price of the job and can be tracked each day.
- Timesheets are simple to follow and fill out and also give you a section to fill in your description so your manager/owner can see what you have done for the day,
- Timesheets are sent in real time back to the office. Even though your timesheets are saved through kore online you can also print them out and keep them as a paper trail.
- Jobs allow you to be registered to a job by the people up in the office/managers.
- When you are registered onto the job you can see all job details and information and notes that have been entered about that job.
- When you have seen the information on the job and the notes soon after being registered your staff on the ground can update the status about that job relating to the notes.
- Our Kore Android App is very easy to use and navigate between scoping jobs, your projects, contacts, and your user settings.
- Our Android app is designed so you can go out to a job and be able to scope a job then and there on your phone and it saves into your scopes page online back in your office.
- Only staff in office are able to use the Android app.
- Our Project scope feature is easy for any office user and any manager/owner.
- Our settings page allows you to set up all your contacts, your worksheets and your service rates and the initial prerequisites for your projects.
- Just like our scopes page, our projects page is easy to use and work. This allows you to edit/add/delete projects from your system through kore.
- Or if you are out on the job and forgot to add something in regarding worksheets or pricing, you can change it on the go as you please without having to travel back to the office to change it all
- When these are added or edited they will instantly change on your phone and your system keeping everyone up to date.